Need a programmer? No long-term contracts.
You know what makes your business unique. You have a vision for expanding those talents. However, you lack the technical resources (additional employees, or extra capacity, or skill set) to make that happen.
We step in to fill the gap, to provide the technical leadership and expertise, and to turn your vision into reality. We build systems that help you stand out of the crowd.
What we do:
- Rework your old systems/processes into ones that make a positive difference
- Make that jump through building systems you need, and then continually improving upon them
- Fill the talent gap for systems development
Why consider this?
- You made past transformation efforts that were left incomplete or outright failed
- Your jump to that next level has proven elusive
- Your permanent placements (full-time/temp-workers) are not approved or will delay the timeliness of your project
- Your in-house I.T. staff are already overworked, or lack the skills needed to take a project like yours to completion
- Your in-house I.T. request, approval, and completion process takes months before you see any progress, if at all
- 19+ years of partnering with companies like yours
- We know how to keep programmers happy, leaving you to focus on your core business --- most of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years (some for 10+).
- We've helped multi-million dollar revenue organizations, and we've helped smaller ones. No project too small.
Don't know exactly what you want, but you need prototypes fast? You are in control. Or, you do know exactly what you want, and want to control costs? Again, you are in control.
When you need to hire a programmer, we will guarantee that you'll get the solution you want, even as your work environment changes.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Reporting Services
- Crystal Reports
- Windows Forms
- Windows Services